Training better goalies, one crease at a time.
Welcome to Performance Goaltending
· Performance Goaltending is a leading provider of goaltender specific training in the Greater Toronto Area.
· We offer professional instruction for goalies of all ages and abilities, from Atom to Adult and every age in between. We work with numerous Jr. A, AAA, AA, A and select teams, both male and female.
· At Performance Goaltending we do not subscribe to the goalie factory mentality. To be honest, we do not want to train everyone. Our strength is our personalized service, our small ratios and the ability to take an active interest in your game, your style, your ability.
· Our materials and concepts are cutting edge, based on publications from the greatest minds in goalie training today. We eat, sleep and breathe all things goaltending!
· We pride ourselves in actively educating our goalies to properly think, analyze and play the game. We recognize each goalie as an individual with specific strengths and weaknesses. We work with each individual to improve their game, never using a cookie cutter approach.
· We have a database with hundreds of articles and drills from leading experts to support our teaching and to act as a resource for our goalies. Our on ice drills are age specific, based on what we observe while watching you and your team play. Specificity is the key to improvement.
· Here’s a simple question: when was the last time your goalie coach came out to watch you play? Did they shoot video of the game? Did they analyze the video with you? If not, how can they possibly understand your game? Or how you and your team interact? How will they really know which skills you need to improve?
· Every goalie has needs personal to their game. Generalized training is simply not good enough. Your goalie needs - and deserves - specific training to address their particular situation. Demand more for your training dollar.
· If you are serious about learning, want personalized attention or perhaps you are simply tired of being one of 24 targets on the ice, then we are the alternative.
· Please take a moment to explore our website and get to know us a little better. If you like what you see give us a call or send an e-mail. We love to talk goaltending and we would be happy to discuss training possibilities!